Feel a bit silly now

Kelly1982

Visit site
For those of you who read my post earlier i have just had an email from my friend. She said not to order any new stirrup leathers or irons as she has already ordered me some with the money she got from Ellie to say thank you. She said she was going to suprise me but was worried that i would order some as she knew i needed them.

Feel really silly now for getting so upset over it all when she was going to suprise me all along.

I did say to her that i was a bit upset as i didn't think she was going to say thank you but she said she had it planned the whole time.

I felt well horrible when the email came through but happy that my efforts were appreciated after all although I feel like the bad person now though for thinking so wrongly of her
frown.gif

GinaB

Visit site
Don't feel bad, I would've probably had the same reaction as you had in your earlier post which I think a lot of people would agree, they would've thought that as well!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thats made me feel a bit better knowing that others would of probably reacted in the same way.

It was never the money just appreciation that bothered me so i am happy now that i know it wasn't all for nothing.