Feeling a bit stuck/having a crisis

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
That is the idea of the model though isn’t it? Does it just not work very well?
I didn’t try as I know I dislike K and M saddles in general.

It was marketed initially, IIRC, as being shorter for the horse. It's since changed to being for a petite rider. I've never seen one truly work (but not seen many because of the nature of my work), I'd rather not say more!

The only thing that makes it an alternative is the panel length, it would be very rare that it would fit a horse that the Pony Club or cob models fitted I would think.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
It was marketed initially, IIRC, as being shorter for the horse. It's since changed to being for a petite rider. I've never seen one truly work (but not seen many because of the nature of my work), I'd rather not say more!

The only thing that makes it an alternative is the panel length, it would be very rare that it would fit a horse that the Pony Club or cob models fitted I would think.
Ah ok, I did look after reading your reply and see that it’s now for a smaller rider, kind of the opposite of the original idea ?

mavandkaz

Visit site
Sorry to hijack thread - but I have a compact on my cob, and love it. It's so comfy and we use it for everything.
She came in the cob model which did not fit her at all. I've also previously had a compact on another cob type horse.
The way it was described to me, by two different saddlers, is it works well on horses with withers, but flat backs. (Not sure how true this is, or if just a sales pitch!) Have tried on various other horses, and does seem to work with a range.
I must say mine is stamped as a 17.5" and I've got loads of room, more then I would expect.