Feeling sad

Follysmum

Visit site
So sad I have now lost another dog within 4 mths. I Posted a while ago that my lab was on borrowed time. Monday he crossed to rainbow bridge. Last weekend I could see in his eyes the time had come. He went very peacefully. Even though you know it’s time it’s so hard.
I am feeling so sad and to top it all after having Microsuction for ear wax I have terrible tinnitus?

Follysmum

Visit site
I am so sorry.

I had never heard of microsuction for earwax before. It doesn't sound pleasant, I hope it settles down soon.

I hadn’t before I had it. Rang the local GP to get ears syringed and they weren’t offering that service so recommended a Local audiologist. I had managed to get most out with olive oil so was a pretty quick simple procedure. Apparently it’s safer than the syringe. Going back tomorrow for them to check if there’s an infection.

Archangel

Visit site
So sorry to read that you have lost your lovely dog. It is so hard. Especially so close to losing another.

Tinnitus is awful. I hope this current bout is temporary and it will settle down and soon.

Meredith Brouillette

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. Lossing, a dog is a pain only a devoted pet parent can feel. It took me more than a year to make peace with a fact that my old friend is no longer with me. Take your time.. <3