Pictures Feeling very lucky!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
They are a handsome pair!

thank you so much ?

Lovely pics

Thank you ?

I often think how lucky I am to have such beautiful horses.

I’d never take them for granted but sometimes I just stop and look at the
and think you’re bloody lovely ??

Lovely horses!! I think barely a day goes by without me really looking at my horses in total wonderment at their beauty and my exceptional privelege to have them. Tis worth all the work and the horrible winter effort. :)

Thank you Palo! Couldn’t agree more ? I really would be lost without them. Such wonderful animals that I am eternally grateful to have in my life.

Beautiful horses, no wonder you feel lucky!
Thank you ever so much LG ? I fell in love with my connie 10 years ago and he just seems to get even more handsome every year! I’ve had my ex racer for 3 months and he really is the type of horse I’ve always dreamed of owning, big handsome and athletic!

You are lucky, they are smashing!. But then again, it is not luck, it is down to your hard work and committment.
Very kind of you JS thank you ever so much ?

Love how they are posing in exactly the same way. They look fantastic x
Haha they have posing experience ?
Thank you so much x

little_critter

Visit site
I do feel luck had a big part to play in me getting my fantastic boy.
I had made an offer on another horse, it was the sensible choice, ticked all the required boxes, but it didn’t make my heart sing.
That horse failed the vetting without even leaving its stable.
I was relaying that story when someone said ‘my YO is selling a horse, he’s bigger than you are looking for but he’s a poppet’. I very nearly said no due to his size, but they convinced my.
It was love at first sight!
I can’t believe I have such a beautiful, kind natured horse.
We‘ve had some soundness problems this year so haven’t achieved much recently but my heart sings when I see him and I’m feeling positive for the 2nd half of this year.

SO1

Visit site
Gorgeous.

My pony has some health problems recently and I have had him 15 years and every day with him now seems even more precious now.

Enjoy your lovely horses.