Pictures Feet people - Milagra just over a year on

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
My wonderful trimmer took some comparison photos for me today, just over a year on from when Milagra arrived with us.

I thought the HHO feet experts would find it interesting.

Before and after
9F6B0113-67EB-4C88-8AC8-0827CABD4E01.jpeg

Before
91C4DDF3-7C2C-4ACD-A79D-A40FE7742075.jpeg

After
AE356CBA-DD4E-47CC-9D55-4A3E7CD3D0AF.jpeg

E1D9E612-1574-499A-8C22-4F8DCFB8A433.jpeg

I’m so pleased for Milagra. She’s the kindest horse, and it’s so nice to see her improving. Our trimmer has been so patient and gentle with her, and really supportive on feeding and exercise advice.

Zuzan

Visit site
Great progress ... can see huge improvements .. and I think you will see still more .. and that isn't a critisim it's just it takes time..

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
They are obviously hugely improved, but I'm afraid, sorry, that I don't like to see long bars cut down on the side of the frog, because for me they are bracing for a weak foot. They go when they aren't needed any more. Massive improvement though, no doubt about that, we'll done.

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
They are obviously hugely improved, but I'm afraid, sorry, that I don't like to see long bars cut down on the side of the frog, because for me they are bracing for a weak foot. They go when they aren't needed any more. Massive improvement though, no doubt about that, we'll done.

I’ll mention it to her. She’s excellent with feedback. I don’t think she took a lot off actually but both mare’s feet did take a bit of a beating over the last two weeks due to all the excitement of the new one arriving coinciding with the driest, hardest ground of the year. There was quite a bit of dead sole and lovely sheddy frog bits going on.

Pinkvboots

Visit site

I noticed the bars had been cut they should be left but the foot overall is much better.