FEI ban on UAE removed

pip6

Visit site
So sad and too soon. It was in their off season so they've not lost anything. The horse cruelty and cheating starts again too soon.....

Flame_

Visit site
Are there still due to be sanctions given out to individuals involved with the fake rides and whatever else they are investigating?

Alec Swan

Visit site
I remember when Jeremy Phipps was caught on camera pointing out that the Jockey Club were spineless. He was right, and so are the FEI, from what I can see of them. I'm fortunate in that I don't have a job to lose, from either of them! :)

Alec.

lhotse

Visit site
I've been watching all the finishes at the Tevis Cup today on their FB page. What a complete contrast to races with Group 7 competitors. The horses at Tevis all look so fresh after one of the most gruelling 100 mile races in very hot conditions, and the riders have taken so much care over their horses. Some have finished leading their horses over the line, others at a canter. That is what endurance is about, not the factory production line that is UAE.

pip6

Visit site
Lot more to finish than you know. Potato's (winning rider) comment of he rode smarter very true with regard to some other combinations who threw it away racing near the end.