Fell in love with a "dog" today.

Bob notacob

Visit site
Wandered into my local feed store and came face to muzzle with the dog of my dreams. Stopped short ! looked puzzled. Dog said yeah mate ,I get a lot of this ! But you're not a dog ,you're a wolf! OK youve got me there he said, wolf dog actually . Err ,I said , that's an awful lot of wolf for not va lot of dog . Shhh he said ,I aint no pitbull. Asked his human friend if I could take his picture .Been showing it to all my friends. Wolf dog eh , best mannered and behved dog I have ever met ,and for some completely unfathomable reason he seemed to like me!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Funny you should post this. I think I saw a wolf dog on my walk the other day. I really wish I’d taken a photo of it. It was absolutely huge!

druid

Visit site
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog? I have some as clients. Not for the faint hearted or those not willing to be very firm but fair.

Shady

Visit site
I've seen a few for sale over here, and a rather upsetting post a few weeks back where two had escaped the owners garden and killed and attacked other neighbours cats and dogs.
Not sure how I feel about them myself. I wouldn't want one that's for sure, but they are admittedly quite amazing to look at

ETA. Out of interest I had a nosey on the most popular selling site here. Over 200 ads and starting at about 300 euros. Qite a few adults needing rehoming . Lots of interesting mixes, and American keeps popping up too. Not sure what that means.

Last edited: