Fence unit

Shavings

Visit site
Need a new good strong fence unit

local farm place only have small ones that give a tickle to the big bugger

any one recommend some one online I can order one?

done a quick google and the only place coming up ship out of Germany and it will be 2/3 weeks for it to arrive

Goldenstar

Visit site
We have one field that we can’t get mains to we have a Gallagher S20 solar unit it will run up to 3km of fences .
I was sceptical but it’s really has exceeded expectations.
I got mine direct from Gallagher but lots of places on line will have one.

Last edited:

Love

Visit site
Agree with @Goldenstar re: the Gallagher S20 - keeps my Houdini in and really does pack a punch (I made my fiance test it). We are lucky that our field gets full sun to keep it charged and only on the real foggiest of weeks through winter did it ever lose strength (and even then not fully). Not had to worry about lugging a big battery home every time it needs charging. A bit pricier but it has been more than worth it for me

madabouthehorse

Visit site
Do you know how long the length of fence line is, this is an important factor? You can use the daft logic tool https://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-area-calculator-tool.htm to map your field area, I find it rather surprising how long the fence lines are especially if you have more than one strand of fencing. I have found the hotline ones very good in the past both for the horses and cows