Festival footwear

Iwantakitten

Visit site
Help needed and recommendations please, in less than 3 weeks I will be going to Glastonbury and as everyone knows the uk weather is unpredictable so I need to take suitable footwear.

The insides of my 10 year old hunters have fallen apart so can't take those and I'm dithering over other makes of wellies as I have nerve damage in a left toe so anything which pushes against this really hurts. I am after something that will look good that can cope with mud/puddles should it be really wet and was wondering whether country boots would be up to the job. Can anyone recommend anything, I have about £80 budget.

Quantock-cob

Visit site
Well it is currently as dry as a bone in Somerset, but that will all change as Glastonbury approaches I'm sure. I would buy cheap as possible wellies, so that if you lose them it will not be end of the world. I like Countrywide own brand.

mil1212

Visit site
Walking boots all the way, you cover many miles walking at glastonbury, you need to break them in first but they cope with the mud or the dry, and support your feet.

PleaseVenus

Visit site
I took wellies to glastonbury and endedup having to buy cheap Dunlop ones there because my feet swelled up. The Dunlop ones I still have since 2009. I'd get some cheap ones, it gets so so muddy and you don't want nice ones to get wrecked or stolen. When its sunny and dry I wore walking boots.

Whatever you wear your feet/legs/whole body will probably hurt by the end :p so much walking and standing up all day. I'm jealous though, didn't get tickets this year :(