Video Fin goes to ‘school’

ImmyS

Visit site
Fin has gone to my trainer for a couple of weeks just to install some basics. Plan is then to lightly hack over the summer and maybe some in hand shows before he is turned away in the autumn until
next spring.

Just a bit of a proud post. He walked straight on the lorry to head over there and apparently he has been good as gold since. My trainer thinks he’s ‘awesome’ ?.

Here’s a little video from yesterday

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Fin has gone to my trainer for a couple of weeks just to install some basics. Plan is then to lightly hack over the summer and maybe some in hand shows before he is turned away in the autumn until
next spring.

Just a bit of a proud post. He walked straight on the lorry to head over there and apparently he has been good as gold since. My trainer thinks he’s ‘awesome’ ?.

Here’s a little video from yesterday

I've just spotted the heads down the left hand side of the arena!

I was too busy admiring the horse the first 3 times :)

Last edited:

ImmyS

Visit site
Just been sent another video today from my trainer - Fin’s first time in the ‘big’ school! I love this horse!! I’ll be going over to ride him Friday at my trainers yard and then he will be home again Monday - super excited to have him home, have missed him lots!

ImmyS

Visit site
I went to visit Fin today for the first time since he’s been away. I’ve missed him so much and he reminded me straight what a character he is!!

It was absolutely blowing a hooley out there today. My trainer popped on him first then she gave me a little lesson on him. Walk, trot and canter and he was an angel despite bins flying and general spooky, windy stuff. I’m so happy with how he’s come on, but also super excited for him to be home Monday and have some well deserved down time in the field to process all his learning! ❤️❤️