Final Baron update

vicm2509

Visit site
Well had the best news ever today....final swab is clear
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So we can now mark the end of the worst ever 2 1/2 months ever and enjoy the rest of our summer.

Baron has been turned out miles away from other horses (with 1 horse for company) for last 3 weeks and had his swabs done. He will be moving to a new yard in the next few days, I will then start getting him fit properly as I have just been plodding him around field for last few weeks.

I can not believe I came so close to loosing him, you should see him now, he looks a picture of health. So keep an eye out in photo gallery, there will be loads of pics soon!!

So thanks again everyone for all the help and support you have offered me, you have been my rock
smile.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
This is the best news ever V
laugh.gif
We all had our doubts that he would pull through his terrible complications and we were worried for you both. I have to applaud you for your constant nursing care and tlc you gave to Baron and Im sure it got him through the worst.

Looking forward to pics of him and his new yard. x

Jemayni

Visit site
So happy for you! (Im mildly cheesed though because Im sure mine contracted it far before yours did & Sky is STILL on antibiotics
tongue.gif
) Hope you're having a celebratory beverage!

vicm2509

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
So happy for you! (Im mildly cheesed though because Im sure mine contracted it far before yours did & Sky is STILL on antibiotics
tongue.gif
) Hope you're having a celebratory beverage!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you poor thing. Fingers tightly crossed Sky is better soon. Baron first had the vet around 15th April, 1 week after first showing symptoms. How is Sky in herself now?

Oh and im going for a big drink next weekend
smile.gif