Finally back on board!!

IrishMilo

Visit site
I'm not surprised he's different after having the bean removed - that thing was bloody huge. Must have been so uncomfortable for him. I bet there are so many geldings out there with bizarre behaviour who just need one removed - was hoping that was the cause of my horse's idiocy but his sheath was clean as a bloody whistle!

Lucky horse to have such a caring owner.

Odyssey

Visit site
How did I miss such exciting news till now! I'm so pleased to read your wonderful update, I'm not surprised you're excited, you have every reason to feel chuffed. Prince is the luckiest boy to have found a home with you. Please keep posting about your journey, it has to be one of the best on the forum. ? I hope that it continues to go well for you both.

Last edited:

Keira 8888

Visit site
How did I miss such exciting news till now! I'm so pleased to read your wonderful update, I'm not surprised you're excited, you have every reason to feel chuffed. Prince is the luckiest boy to have found a home with you. Please keep posting about your journey, it has to be one of the best on the forum. ? I hope that it continues to go well for you both.
Thank you so much ? I’m still on cloud 9! Things just seem to be getting a lot easier (fingers crossed ? this continues!) and I’m less anxious. I rode him again yesterday and for the first time I definitely relaxed and felt that I could concentrate on my riding rather than be hyper focused on any signs that he was going to buck or rear. And the strangest thing is, although I’m sure I’m imagining it.. Prince seems to enjoy it! He loves striding down the lane and saying hello to dogs and people - he is such a character. I’m very lucky xxx

RHM

Visit site
Such a lovely update! So happy for you! You deserve a big pat on the back for sticking with him, what a lucky horse!