Finally found a dog :) *pic overload!*

Scheherezade

Visit site
After MONTHS of looking, and 8 rescue centre visits later, I found my own little puppy (well, 18month old patterdale!)

Meet Thomas Thomason :) the softest, sweetest most well behaved and desperate to please little doggy in my life :) He's been with us for about 10weeks now, and gets 3 walks a day - 2 runs in the woods and fields and a little walk before bed :)

thomas5.jpg

thomas4.jpg

thomas3.jpg

thomas2.jpg

thomas1.jpg

thomas.jpg

Scheherezade

Visit site
Thanks all :)

He's a mega softie cutie pie (*cough doesn't sleep in the bed ever at all....*). I INSISTED I only wanted a spaniel or collie, and got a little rascal of a terrier, but as they say - the dog chose us, we didn't choose the dog :)

He's absolutely perfect, not had any problems, super well-behaved. Definately a model rescue dog!

really tragic story - left tied up underneath an underpass in some bushes, during the extreme cold snap. Luckily a couple walking their dog found him and handed him in to council dog warden - where he was going to be put down after 7 days but they managed to find a space for him a long way from where he's from as he's such a sweetie - and then we came across him by chance when we weren't even looking :)

He's super jet black, and the shinyness is *not* from all the bones and treats he gets...honest *whistles*.......
x

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Oh what a sad start for your little lad.

Many years ago we had a Battersea dog home dog who had been tied up in a car park all day on Boxing day. She turned out to be the sweetest little dog ever so well behaved and used to come to work with me and sleep under my desk.

They seem to know they have a second chance and are grateful for it if that dosnt sound too fanciful.

So glad shes found a good loving home she deserves it.