Find me a..... Cheap bitless bridle

Visit site
After a wonderful, bitless jumping session i have decided to try out a bitless bridle on kyra. Does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap, simple side pull bridle. Extra super bonus points if you can find one in yellow!

Many thanks!

claribella

Visit site
I made a side pull out of my existing bridle. Just get two metal rings from an old head collar and attach them where the bit issuppose to go then attach it the cheekpieces to the metal rings. Its been a while since I made mine so I may be wrong in my explanation so heres a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoW4m6_e_qk If you don't this then just do what I also do an use a rope halter and make reins from a long line. I mostly ride out in the latter

Nitro mouse

Visit site
Google Orbit bitless bridle it's a side pull nose band that will fit onto your existing bridle so vastly reduces the cost...

Dumbo

Visit site
I bought my sidepull from Bitless and Barefoot. The online shop was quite limited when I bought mine but you can order one in any colour etc.

claribella

Visit site
Oh yh I forgot to mention bitlessandbarefoot.com do either a sidepull or scawbrig to fit to the existing bridle for less than twenty quid. A nose cover with the rope halter is a good idea.