Finding a field to rent Solihull

Cobber

Visit site
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a field to rent? I have posted wanted ads on Fb and preloved, my friend and I took a drive around the areas we would like to move to Knowle, Eastcote, Barston etc, and saw so many fields that look like they have had nothing on them for ages! We saw a lovely run-down old stable block and overgrown paddock we knocked on the farm door and left a note but haven't had a response. It's so frustrating we are surrounded by fields but we can't find anywhere to put our ponies :( So many places are off the beaten track a bit but how on earth do we make contact with land owners etc. I feel quite uncomfortable just rocking up and knocking on doors in hope

Frumpoon

Visit site
If you are reliable and responsible then there is a field with shelter owned by one of the rescue charities in that area. Your livery/rental money would be a valuable source of income for them I am sure

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Contact Solihull Riding Club, they may know of somewhere. I had use of a field on the Dorridge/Lapworth area many years ago. You could also try Swallowfield.