Fingers x plesae....NEW PONY ALERT

BBs

Visit site
I think I have found my next competition prospect!

Went to see my dealer friend who lives down the road from me, we telephoned him yesterday and he had a horse he thought might do for me.

Hes a bright bay, 16 and a bit (we measured him this evening) 4 year old (was 4 in May) He is by the dressage sire Polansky who was 6th at this years dressage world champs! and his dam is a trakenher jumping mare.

He has done a few BN and proving very bold and athletic and if at all scared just jumps higher - they were tempted to take him to Scope in September, but he is still so young and they have only had him 3 months when they purchased him (from HOlland) he had bearly been sat on.

So here he is..Noppy! he does have a special name but its all very odd and foreign!

Hope you like! he moves to die for! and he jumped like a cat! has oodles of spring and I think hes going to do the job nicely! however I have no idea how to put up a vid - if someone can tell me great
smile.gif
but if not heres a few pics
smile.gif
Click to enlarge! sorry not great quality but light was fading plus we took more vids
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
They know i want him! just trying to get hold of grandad to ask him for some money! however hes proving difficult to get hold of! forgot he plays bridge on a wednesday GAHHHHH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
He looks really nice, quite mature as well for his age. Should have the potential to be good at all disiplines. Good luck with the negotiatiions!

Fiona

Visit site
Looks gorgeous....would love to see video to get a better idea (need to register with putfile or I think photobucket host videos now too - is Weezy going to put one up for you??
If so will stay online a little longer before I go to bed!!

Fiona

MillionDollar

Visit site
Just seen the video and WOW he is stunning, has a fantastic jump/movement and looks as if hes got a great temperament as well! I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! You are going to win so many rosettes!
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
Thanks guys! he really has an amazing pop on him and manners to burn! pretty much the perfect package!
Terribly grown up for his age - although green on the roads (wiggles) very mature in teh school!.
Shall plan to take him cubbing shortly also
smile.gif
however I need to pay for him first, and grandad seems to be having an all night bridge session at his retirement home ! bloody typical
mad.gif

Shall ring him in the morning!

Thanks again for your lovely comments! its very difficult to see from a pic! but he really is a special little chap
smile.gif
and I do hope I am lucky enough to purchase him
smile.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Just watched the vid, yes, I think this is the horse you have been waiting for.
I don't know about showjumping though, what a potenial event horse...(!)
I defy you not to event him with a jump like that...
wink.gif

I really like the look of him.

Tempi

Visit site
hes gorgeous hunnie
smile.gif
when he muscles up more hes going to be absolutly fab (not that hes not already!) - hes got such an amazing jump for a 4yo, like you said it just looks really effortless and so careful. You're really lucky (i take it youve made an offer???? - if not, why not!!!!!!!!!!)

BBs

Visit site
Thanks again guys for your positive comments about Noppy!

Unfortunately
frown.gif
dear old grandad didnt come up trumps and has refused to give me more than a 10th of the money I need for him *STAMPS FEET*

Have telephoned father, who tbh wanted me to have 1. a coloured and 2. wasnt going to spend anywhere near the amount Noppy is for sale for! however, thats not to say he thinks hes a lovely horse although has a reservation that i might be a tad too big! but he forgets hes still got a few years growing to do and muggings here is on a strict diet
smile.gif

So father has said he will think about it and discuss with mother this afternoon - mum will fight my corner tooth and nail as she is totally smitten with this horse! YO has been on the phone 4 times to see how i am progressing lol she even said if she had the moneyshe would lend it me!

So at this time, i dont have the funds, but dealer friends knows this and awaits to hear my call later today.

Im off to Aldon shortly! just having some soup and must pack the car!

My head is buzzing i dont know what to do
crazy.gif

As for Winston....Guys dont worry - winston isnt going anywhere! he will continue to event and show jump along side Noppy (should I buy him).
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS will I sell my big fella! he means the world to me - more than anything! just that we dont know how long winston will last now with his ring bone and i gues it takes the pressure off him.

I may possibly look for someone to loan him (dressage probably) but only from my yard! there is no way he is leaving my side! we have come too far lol

Right must go! got to be in Somerset in 3 hours! havent event got fuel, boots or hat from the yard, packed car - lots to do lol

If i get any good news I shall be sure to telephoned Weezy
smile.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com

Wow, what a stunner! He is going to one fantastic horse, well he is already but you know what I mean!

So can I have Winston then pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

S_N

Visit site
Vix he is simply stunning!! That's great news!!! lol at Noppy having a proper odd foreign name - what IS Noppy short for, or does it mean something like "Smaxy Beast" in Dutch?