FIREWORKS- Yours In or Out?

claire1976

Visit site
Ours are out. well rugged up and have access to the stable if they require but I'm always concerned about risk of fire. At least if they are out they have the option to get away from the noise if they want of shelter in stable if they prefer. The horses were stood watching them last night so clearly not traumatised by them!

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
MIne were haveing a run about last night, baby decided she'd freak out like the rest but her mum was very unimpressed with her and kept shouting at her to stop being silly and come back here!
Mum doesnt give two hoots, but there are another 4 in the field who do!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
Mine are out. My old mare is too sensible to run about and the two youngsters are kept well under the hoof by her.
They usually like to watch them.
S
laugh.gif

Mungali

Visit site
Out - then they can go as far up the fields away from everything. There are always two public bonfires/displays on the same night which are closer to the stables, so its better for them to be out.

rara007

Visit site
In, ours are in at night normaly, and we have quite a few shoots around here so after the first few none of them are bothered.

Jade2007

Visit site
In but we had fireworks going on about 50feet away from our yard of 50 horses with big industrial fireworks going off so angryy arrrrggggghhhhhh