First Birthday!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Thanks everyone! She has been a dream. I gave her some of her cake, she held it in her mouth for a long time then devoured it and was asking for more! She's got 5 portions left so we can drag her birthday out over a week
View attachment 66006View attachment 66007

I am glad you said that, as I missed this thread yesterday! Happy Belated Birthday, Clover!

She is growing into a beautiful adult.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Happy belated birthday Clover. ??? ??
I remember when you put your first post up, I thought OMG here's another one, but you did so much research, took advice and put the hard work in, and look how brilliantly it's turned out. All credit to you, well done. I hope that doesn't sound patronising. I've been really imoressd with your attitude

SAujla

Visit site
Happy belated birthday Clover. ??? ??
I remember when you put your first post up, I thought OMG here's another one, but you did so much research, took advice and put the hard work in, and look how brilliantly it's turned out. All credit to you, well done. I hope that doesn't sound patronising. I've been really imoressd with your attitude
No it doesn't sound patronising and it's a reasonable thought as well in fairness. I think I've just got extremely lucky with Clover, still hasn't shown any signs of adolescence and she's so affectionate. It's been more me trying to guide her along and not mess her up. This forum was very helpful though I initially had an idea to put her on vegetarian food but quickly put that thought away.

Today feels like a real come-down after yesterday ?

Last edited: