First viewing ... Bit of a disaster

tubby1

Visit site
Well I had my first viewer today, I had advertised my horse as a confidence giver which I truly believed she was. And she tanked off with the lady in the school !!!!!! The lady was nervous but I'm gobsmacked . She seemed a competant rider. I am a nervous rider myself so she is used to me. I have a few viewers lined up now I'm really worried she does this again. They thought she was really strong. I'm just worried I have mis advertised her as I find her ok to ride. Any advice is much appreciated x

windseywoo

Visit site
How many people have ridden your horse apart from you? If your horse isn't used to different riders you may need a few people to have ago so she gets used to it and doesn't tank off. Maybe the viewer lost her balance and your horse panicked a bit? Maybe you don't ride as nervously as you think? Did you ride your horse before the viewer and if so how was she? Could she pick up the nerves of the other rider or any nerves you may have had? Advertising a horse as a confidence giver can mean a lot of things as we found when we were looking for our horse, but if you honestly think you've advertised her correctly it could just be that this woman wasn't right for her and the next viewing will be ok. Hope you find the right person for your horse.