fitness plan after serious injury photos are not for the faint hearted

MagicMelon

Visit site
Jeezus! That looks horrendous. Bet that was a real shock when you saw that!

I think the key is just to take it all slowly. She'll tell you how happy she is as you move along fitness wise.

Don't know what your vet has advised but mine ALWAYS recommend Cut Heal gel (or spray). One of mine gashed her leg open a while ago which should have left pretty nasty scarring but this stuff is fantastic, you cant even see where she did it now! Also been using it on a sarcoid which opened up and its gone right down. Its heals very very well and reduces scarring more than anything I know!!

KE123

Visit site
Hi, the only problem with HA (Hyaluronic Acid) is that there is no evidence it can be taken orally and have any good effect. All of the clinical results are based on injecting HA into the affected area. I have tried Pernamax from Maxavita which is a green shell mussel product and it is amazing. I think it is a new product and they seem to be quite a young comapny but the website is good and the product has hads some great results on Bill. He's off the bute now and seems very well after months of sore and painful joints. Good Luck.