Five minutes, that's all I would need

Oneofthepack

Visit site
to punish this trio of low-lifes. And I don't require £30,000 to do it either. I'll give my time for free on this occasion.
QUOTE]

If you need a hand................ Thankfully for every one of these complete wastes of air there are a hundred people ready to step in do good. Hold on to that thought people:)

To prove they don't have a brain cell between them, hasn't the nasty looking thick tw** who's trying to hide his face by pulling his coat over his head completely missed the point of the exercise!

Bop!

Visit site
Lets just hope there are a couple of Daily Mail reading dog lovers locked up down in Old Elvet tonight!

Sick, thick, scum! :mad:

lexiedhb

Visit site
The human race- cracking!

Seriously picking on a pretty much defenceless dog? yeah you're well 'ard you....... *insert many expletives*

duck85

Visit site
I saw this the other day on Facebook as I can see status' from the RSPCA and this story was there...
How can anyone do such a thing to an innocent puppy that has done nothing wrong...
Maybe certain things may be considered to be fine, to a certain extent, if say the dog had attacked them but not braking its neck or stabbing it repeatedly...