Fixed peak smart hat, that won't break the bank

SWE

Visit site
Hey all, looking for recommendations of hats to try, I'm looking for a navy, fixed peak hat to wear for showjumping and dressage, but don't have the budget for wonderful hats like samsheild, KEP etc....

Any ideas would be great!

Roxylola

Visit site
Uvex do some nice ones for about £100. Loads around that sort of price charles owen have a great range of price points as do gatehouse

AFB

Visit site
I have the Ayr8 and think it's super smart, plus CO make 2 different head shapes now to suit a wider audience.

Really not a fan of the KEP's personally.

jenni:)

Visit site
I have a navy gatehouse think it is called a conquest mk II or something like that? I love it but wear it everyday and it is starting to get stratched on top from tree branches etc (well I presume that's what it is as I always keep in it a hatbag).

CMcC

Visit site
I have a navy gatehouse think it is called a conquest mk II or something like that? I love it but wear it everyday and it is starting to get stratched on top from tree branches etc (well I presume that's what it is as I always keep in it a hatbag).

Agree. I have a navy Gatehouse, very smart and doesn’t give you a mushroom head!

Reactions: SWE

Orchardbeck

Visit site
I just got a lovely Champion Air Tech (I think it's called!) in navy metallic, I love it. And not megabucks either, I got it in the Beta week when not only did I get a good discount, I also got a free hat bag.