Flambards

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
I've got the DVD too :) Youngest daughter started watching it with me but then we moved on to Postman Pat as that is daughter's nostalgic TV programme :p Must go back to Flambards this weekend as I was enjoying it. Damn, now you've got me singing the 'feem toon' :D :D

Boxers

Visit site
Oh I loved this on tv when I was a kid. Think it was Sunday tea times.

I read all the books too.

I bought the DVD a few weeks ago and really loved watching it.

Equinus

Visit site
Remember it too and the feem toon came right back to me when I saw the title of the post. Wouldn't mind seeing it again, but would only watch it once so will not buy it. The only reason I would watch it now is I don't remember it all as it was a year or two ago.:rolleyes:

Err...how many years?

millikins

Visit site
Bought the DVD for daughter's stocking filler last year as we both love the books. It's still so good, but what's with the weird music, "Christina, oh Christina...":D

CeeBee

Visit site
I loved the books, well mainly the 1st and last, as the middle one didn't really have any horses in it. Enjoyed the series, but the characters didn't live up to the pictures of them I had built up in my mind :(

DougalJ

Visit site
I absolutely loved Flambards - its partly responsible for my horse addiction. I found the series on DVD on ebay a few months ago and just love it still!