Flea collars that work

Aru

Visit site
Seresto works for me with the cat and treats the environment for the first 3 months as well. not entirely convinced of its tick defence though. I got it because the cat hates normal collars but tolerates this one.

Advantage spot on might be non prescription?

Bellasophia

Visit site

maisie06

Visit site
Seres
Seresto or Scalibor but both will require a prescription.
seresto can be bought without prescription now. I have tried them and wasn't overly impressed, made my Sprnger sore around his neck, after a flea season from hell last year we ended up buying Nexgard from the vets, really expensive but worth every penny, I did do ALOT of thinking and research as there have been some dogs that have reacted to it but I relly needed to get ontop of the problem and having spanners that spend much of their time in undergrowth we needed someting effective, Not seen a flea or tick for months now and they used to get infested... I don't use it monthly though and our vet is fine with me using it on an as needed basis - good thing about using a vet that understands working dogs rather than the pet vet chains.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
It was true when this thread was first posted, corrected last time it was bumped post change of classification, why it's been bumped again is beyond me.

OurdoorBoy

New User
Visit site
Seresto works for me with the cat and treats the environment for the first 3 months as well. not entirely convinced of its tick defence though. I got it because the cat hates normal collars but tolerates this one.

Advantage spot on might be non prescription?
I'd recommend it also. As said above, it can be bought without a prescription