Flexars

Stenners

Visit site
Who wears these as their go to? Ive got a White, Navy and Black pair. The white I used for competing but are now a bit grubby! My black are my go to comfy ones and I love my Navy... once they are on!! Does anyone find the Navy not as stretchy as the other colours? I dread needing a wee and having to pull them up and down! They are the same size as my others.

I want to order more and can't decide between Blackfort Training Tights (I have a pair of these also which I love) or some more Flexars!

Lois Lame

Visit site
Are they still high-waisted?

I have a short waist and look better in more of a men's fit than a ladies fit. I've never had a pair of Flexars but am curious about them due to various threads I've read about them on H&H.

Annagain

Visit site
I have navy ones too and they definitely fit differently from my black ones. I put it down to them being older as I got them when Flexars were quite new and the black ones over a year later so it's interesting to read that all navy ones are different.

Squeak

Visit site
I've got and love Flexars. I've not tried the blackfort ones so don't know how they compare but of all the riding tights I've tried flexars are my favourite. I do however wear fleece lined tights over winter as need something a bit warmer.

taraj

Visit site
i have navy ones, probably one of the 1st pairs made with a sticky seat. they are now more a royal blue colour and all the sticky has come off but i find they are more comfy and easier to wear than the newer black ones