Flipping weather!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
After having Hatherleigh cancel until next year we looked around for some other events, and found Urchinwood M.
It hasn't stopped raining here since last night, and although we are about 85 miles away, that rain must have gone Northwards..
Can I have an update on the ground in that area please?
Do you think it will run?
frown.gif

Fiona

Visit site
We have had torrential rain all day, most of the local roads are flooded and the river Bann has burst its banks all over the place.
Came home from event after the dressage as horse was so obviously hating the ground (the SJ and XC warmups were getting v deep and slippy even if the actual courses were OK so didn't want to risk it).
I watched the BBC weather a while back, and there is weather system after weather system coming from the west. We have friends visiting from ENgland only until next Thurs, and have promised a trip to the beach with the horses before they go, but how if it never stops fli***ng raining.

Fiona

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I think we are getting it worst down here overall. BSJA canc tomorrow and have got a late entry in for dressage at St leonards tommow which is luckily on the surface as they have had nearly an inch today.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Highclere and Gatcombe as well but know the weather down here certainly is not good for next 5 days
frown.gif