Fly masks to fit connies?

PoniesRock

Visit site
I’ve got a 14.2 Connie with a difficult sized head! Not sure if this is a Dusty issue or a generic Connemara issue?! She could really do with a fly mask but I cannot find one to fit! Pony ones tend to be the right size on her ears (she has tiny ears) and around her face, but they are too short in length - as in they do up right below her eyes. But cob ones are the right length down her face, but seem to beyond swamp her depth wise and there is enough Velcro to do up around her head twice! Her bridle is made up of cob and pony pieces so I guess this could be just a individual issue but if any of you have the same issue I’d appreciate knowing what brand of fly mask you’ve gone for?
Thank you ?

be positive

Visit site
I find ponies in general are best with masks that don't have ears, I have numerous masks that get used on various ponies and have often ended up cutting the ears off, my preferred ones have a simple strap over the head but they are getting harder to find when I need a new one, I cannot recommend a make as they seem to vary every year as they make changes to the designs, not always for the better in my view.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I have the same problem with mine, and then there is the mass of forelock to accommodate...
I've just bought one of the new style lemieux ones (think it's called a 'pro' or something, will find link), that is by far the best I've tried. The velcro isn't snug but it stays in place well regardless, all her forelock fits out the forelock hole, so no forelock stuck in ears /protruding out of the side after a few hours and she seems really comfortable in it. Would definitely recommend.

ETA: it's this one in a medium https://www.lemieuxproducts.com/s-s...d-pro-half-mask-ears-only?cPath=369_586_2755&