Fly masks

Bionic Boy

Visit site
Do you want one with or without ears?
I have just got one from Turners Equestrian with ears, quite soft mesh. Does come up rather large. That was only £7
I have a really soft mesh one that I got off eBay by Horka, only £11.

D

Deleted member 150717

Lemieux do nice ones had mine years and he’s never came in the field with the eye bit inwards and he’s never managed to get it off either.

Stenners

Visit site
I usually have one with ears. I have just ordered an Amigo but the mesh seems quite hard? I used to have a Weatherbeeta with really soft mesh.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Cashel seem to fit my warm bloods best. However the mesh is thick.

I’ve got some Harrison Howard and they’re nicely made but the eye pleat doesn’t come low enough and far enough out even if I use the extra large so is a bit too close to the eye. Normal Shires I find don’t keep the mesh far enough from the eyes either. The deluxe version which has a bigger mesh area lasted one night and was shredded. I’ve also got the Lycra one with the separate eye parts which is good but I worry it will cause sweating and sores to form as so close to the skin as it’s fairly tight under the jowl.

Surbie

Visit site
Ah yes I was looking at these! I quite like the first one.

I have that one - the velcro on his old one (3-4 years old now) has started to go and I've got that as a standby for the newish (1 year old) one. I think they are fab, they stay put with no fuss, wash well and stand up to some Bitey Face games in the field.