Fly rug recommendations

LouisCat

Visit site
My horse has currently got a Rambo Flybuster and it appears to fit well but is rubbing his shoulders badly. This is one of my absolute pet hates and is a shame for such a good rug.

I don't think he has particularly wide shoulders but any recommendations for fly rugs that don't rub. I generally avoid cheap ones as they pull back but not sure what to try!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I'm on the same boat since the Rambo Protector is rubbing my horse's withers. Will be following with interest.

I thought about the Amigo Evolution, but not a fan of the disc closure.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
A quick spray of coat shine or mane and tail on his shoulders would save the cost of a new rug and always worked on my old horse which every rug i ever tried rubbed

J&S

Visit site
I have had a Masta fly rug for years. I know it is not a top make brand but it has been absolutely fine, washes well, never rubbed. I have just bought another one the same for the companion pony. There is a neck and belly flap too.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I’ve got Amigo Bug Busters Vamoose on both of my warmbloods and they don’t rub even though one is wearing one a size too small for him and he’s a chunk.