Fly Rugs? Recommendations

Gracie21

Visit site
That will...
A)help prevent his coat bleaching

B) Fit round his shoulders & not rub, he is very fine.

Are any of them a little shower proof?

I have a budget of £40 or so.

Which one do you use?
Is there really much difference?

Sorry I know I'm being lazy, but I've looked a bit and given myself a headache! :rolleyes:
I can offer summer fruits squash? :D

P.S. What a glorious day!

Fransurrey

Visit site
Oh dear, I had my recommendation, then I saw your budget! I guess for that you simply won't get what you want. The Shire's maxiflow is around £40, but it definitely isn't showerproof. Chloe's is one size too big for her, really, so although hers does rub, I don't know that I can blame the rug!

I did baulk at splashing out on a sweet itch hoody (rrp £108 I think - got mine for £100), but I have to say that aside from the ears being useless (they come out almost straight away), it's been fab and is almost waterproof. No rubbing at all, either and the liner on the mane has made managing scurf 100% easier.

tormor

Visit site
Shires also do one with a waterproof back and neck but that's £68.99 amigo ones are close to your budget would probs fit well too but certainly not shower proof

bumblelion

Visit site
My tb has a rambo protector which is fab. Doesn't rub at all and is hard wearing. Can also buy a liner to go underneath to make it showerproof. I haven't bothered as it dries out very quickly.