Fly rugs

elumpshie

Visit site
What fly rug would folk say that suits the deeper chested horse ?? I currantly have the Rambo protecter fly rug and love it but the v style clips are rubbing :( the clips are sitting higher than the Velcro and rub love the rug every other way. Looking for something with the large tail flap as need that to protect her melanomas from the flys what would you guys say best been looking at the amigo bug buster and the priemer equine

Landcruiser

Visit site
My lad has huge shoulders and a very broad chest, and the Amigo Bug buster has never rubbed at all. Mine is in its second season and wearing well despite a few tears inflicted by my other horse. Highly recommended.

chocolategirl

Visit site
Only one, after spending a fortune on them that I've found to be not to tight is the amigo mio. Only downside is they are not very tough so rip quite easily. I recently bought 2 premier equine ones (different styles) and both of them my horses could hardly walk in they were so tight across the front. Very disappointed. I contacted them to tell them how dissatisfied I was with the fit..................... still waiting for them to comment!

Kezzabell2

Visit site
I currently have a mark Todd, which I always thought were generous around the chest. But it's rubbed him loads. I've just ordered a jhl rug but gone for the next size up as they used to be the same cut as mark todd

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I quite like the Premier Equine sweet itch rug I just purchased for my daughters cob x.
I did go down a size as I always do with PE turnouts and shouldn't have so Id buy the correct size next time but that's my fault and other than that I'm happy with it.

mightymammoth

Visit site
the premier equines are very tight across the chest so be aware if you have abroad chested horse ( I have an idxfriesian) I wouldn't buy one again despite having their turnout rugs that fit ok. Shame as I like the light weight material they're made from.

Ben2684

Visit site
Premier equine have an end of season sale-fly rugs 40% off, don't use one myself so can't comment on size but had their email only today. thought I would throw it in there :)