Foal and 2yo pictures

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Very pleased with how my youngest foal is developing - Czar - Trakehner by Herzensdieb x Tycoon x Consul. Now a week and a half old so grabbed a few photos of him, which is hard when he kept hiding behind mum or walking towards the camera

and Delta (Damsey x Stanhopes Dueka x Handsome Sailor xx) who is in the adjoining field

and my 2yo Trakehner gelding who is in for a bit of smartening up before his showing season starts. Valiant is by Ivernel x H.G.Solomon x Consul

and yet another Trakehner, 2yo filly Casiphia (Tycoon x Achtermann x Guter Stern)

Meg2

Visit site
I agree with Nijinksy, your youngstock are always impressive!
smile.gif

girla

Visit site
Lovely animals, you obviously know what blood & breeding you want. They are lovely quality animals and i'm sure you are over the moon with them 'i would be'

All the best with them

Clodagh

Visit site
Lovely and so content looking. Beautiful foals. What classes do they show in? Or Valiant anyway? (I know nothing about showing!).

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Thank you everyone, those are lovely comments. I admit I do love all my foals, but its lovely that other people like them too, and that I'm not being 'barn blind'

Clodagh - Valiant was bred for dressage but he has lovely sweeping movement without too much knee action, is quite small and incredibly pretty, so we're going to show him in hack breeding classes. He's off to the Northern Horse Show and The Royal. I am sure he'll look like a skinny weed next to the often fat youngstock you normally see in the show ring, and his brand is bound to count against him - but I hope the judges will still appreciate his quality.

Peasfriend

Visit site
They look fab - and hasn't Casi matured? She looks beautiful. Now, normally I'd be saying it's such a shame that Delta and Valient are for sale, but I'm sure my husband can be persuaded that a splodgy filly by Damsey would be the perfect addition to the herd
laugh.gif
(not that he knows who Damsey is....!!!!).