FOAL NAME! help please...

Visit site
Hello all! I have a PRE Fusion due any time now ( 75% PRE, the rest american saddlebred)
DAM: River - Mistrals Moon River
SIRE: Volante - SA Volante

I can not decide on a name! I do like unusual names or names with a nice meaning

so far i have
Filly ideas: Amaya ( meaning night rain) Nova and Vitani ( I love this but it does mean devil...!!)
Colt: Moses and Atlas

but i just dont know if theres a name out there id prefer! Any ideas please share
would also love some show name ideas too ( i cant use the Dam or Sires prefix unfortunately )

KittenInTheTree

Visit site
Another word for mistral is cierzo, if you wanted to give a nod to the dam that way. Both words are names for the strong, dry, wind in that region (France and Spain). Volante means flying, or he who flies, and can also mean steering wheel, or carriage. You could combine the meanings of the dam and the sire names to get flying wind, and extrapolate that to whirlwind. Based on that, I suggest a show name of Torbellino de Vida (Whirlwind of Life), with the stable name Whirlwind :)

Backtoblack

Visit site
Volante is a type of Aston Martin and then theres Moon river from Breakfast at Tiffanies, so maybe a highend luxury name?Coco Chanel, Gucci,Rodeo Drive,Pretty Woman,Cat Walk, 007, Kimberley,MonteCarlo?

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
DAM: River - Mistrals Moon River
SIRE: Volante - SA Volante

Well the perfect filly name would be ‘Holly Golightly’.

Because Moon River is from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and Volante is an instruction to play lightly and quickly in music.

But for further inspiration, I would play with these concepts.

Volante = flying, light and quick in music
Mistral = a kind of wind - Bora, Khamsin, Chinook, Foehn, Sirocco, Zephyr
Moon = lunar, luna, Selene
River = Rio, fleuve, Amazon, brook, stream
Moon River = Audrey Hepburn, Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, dream maker, heart breaker