Foaling livery - surrey?

jec29

New User
Visit site
My TB mare is currently away at stud and we have just found out she is in foal - yippee!! It will be her first!

Whilst I now have almost a year until the foal is due, I am keen to start planning, and am looking for recommendations for a livery yard in Surrey where she could go for foaling (and potentially up to weaning and even beyond). I have come across a couple of places just by using google, but ideally would prefer personal recommendations.

Any thoughts or ideas greatly appreciated - including thoughts on places not to go!

Thanks!

Simsar

Visit site
We are in Forest Green which is around 20 mins from you I wouls say please PM us if you would like to come and see us. Our homepage is in our contact details. I would like to think we have a couple of people on here that could give you references, especially after the weekend. xx

Harriett

Visit site
I can highly recommend westlands farm stud in charlwood. My mare has just foaled down there. Excellent facilities,very helpful and mare very happy and relaxed.both mare and foal are doing very well.