FOALS HERE! :D

Moody-Mare

Visit site
Warning! Gushing granny post!

Well, a few of you wil have seen my posts on my little wild pony purchase, 7 weeks ago, well at the time i went to the farm to view the horses, My friend took pity on a blue and white wb X tb mare whom was in foal to a randy Wb X colt:rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, after weeks of prodding and staring, Mum text me when i was en route to work- needless to say i nearly crashed on the 77!! the YO woke up to a surprise.. A beautiful coloured filly! Vet on the way to do checks!!

I'm at work until 4 then I'll be straight up to oogle my grand child!

Pictures to follow!

HAPPY FRIDAAAAAAY:D:D:D:D:D

indie999

Visit site
Congratulations he sounds like he was a very busy boy. How exciting I bet you cant wait to get back to see. Fab. Good luck.

indie999

Visit site
Yes lol! He's due another 2 still :rolleyes:.. Wondering how he will react when mare start coming into season though..

OMG another two...hilarious! Or not whichever way you look at it. What a naughty boy he was. Imagine how many more if you hadnt got him gelded. That is scary. but at least he sowed his seeds and I am now waiting for a picture. I am loving the Tessybear thread so your foal is much welcome, what a shock still to find in the field on dog walk! Heres to a nice summer with your foal too.

Moody-Mare

Visit site
OMG another two...hilarious! Or not whichever way you look at it. What a naughty boy he was. Imagine how many more if you hadnt got him gelded. That is scary. but at least he sowed his seeds and I am now waiting for a picture. I am loving the Tessybear thread so your foal is much welcome, what a shock still to find in the field on dog walk! Heres to a nice summer with your foal too.

Hes been a bizzum:D Good job he's a handsome chap! I know, mum was like a mad woman!! Pictures to follow! SHe has picked the best day this week to have her foal!