following on from chaff post

allijudd

Visit site
how much would you pay for a comparable product to dengie and mollichaff...

the difference being nothing added nothing taken away.....just naturally oat straw and hay
in 7 1/2 kg, 15 kg and a possible 20kg...

thankyou

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Like I said before, 'normal size' (I don't do kg...I just see them as 'normal size') sacks of chaff round here are about 3-5 pounds a bag. the stuff is dust free and the ponies thrive on it.
How much is molichaff??

lennysmith

Visit site
Mmm. Molli I think is a normal bag and that is about £3 ish

Hifi litle is a bigger bag isn't it? I think it's 15 kg but really not sure. I think I pay £7ish for that. So something comparable to that I guess.

allijudd

Visit site
ive found hifi lite to be about £9 down here....(mind you that was in aplce that was trying out stock to see what sells...so it wont be dengie then!.....

L

lilym

hi, i work in a feed merchants, and hi- fi lite is a 20kg bale retails around £7.50 - £8.50 depending on area, that is dengies suggested price guide, mollicaff - the marksway one starts off at around £3.50 for the original and is packed in 12.5kg bags.
TBH you would be hard pushed to produce a 7.5kg at a reasonable price - it's the packing that's the killer, not to mention having to keep changing the machine setting to pack a smaller bag - that's why dengie have started packing alfa a oil in 20kgs instead of 15kgs.