following on from GTS's post - adults only!!

Tia

Visit site
ROFPMSLMAO!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Now I remember what I miss about you guys!! Thanks for that Lilym!
smile.gif

baybeejay01

community.webshots.com
She should count herself lucky no one in authority saw that and that she wasn't reported - that is a criminal offence and sexual abuse!! Heard a news story some time ago about a bloke done for w*****g off a dolphin in the sea and he was taken to court and done and rightly so! Dirty COW!!!

GTs

Visit site
I am not sure you can say it was perversion, she probably thought she was doing him a favor; he probably thought the same too.

Tia

Visit site
LOL!! So when I was hoping to breed one of my bitches a few years ago and the dog kept going to the wrong end of her - and I was advised by my vet to "help" him out and artificially inseminate her.......would I have be breaking the law had I followed his advice? Would this be considered abuse?

Fairynuff

Visit site
Oh God, how I miss the English sense of humour!!!!! Youre all bloody mad and I love you for it. Dont think Ive ever heard of such a caring owner. How does said lady walk? Mairi.
wink.gif

sojeph

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh God, how I miss the English sense of humour!!!!! Youre all bloody mad and I love you for it. Dont think Ive ever heard of such a caring owner. How does said lady walk? Mairi.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like a cowboy!!
grin.gif