Following on from the Dolly is such a cool dude thread: Dolly meets Holly!

tessybear

Visit site
So took Holly down the field today and although she is very well mannered around horses after getting kneed in the face by Tess once for being overly friendly :rolleyes: i kept her on the lead as wasn't sure how either Dolly or Tess would react.

Anyhow on the other thread i said Dolly got involved when i gave Tess a cool down and let me pour some water on her whilst wobbling her lips and nodding her head :rolleyes: here is a pic ( sorry its so poo was holding watering can with one hand and phone in other :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:)
s61xqe.jpg

And afterwards she decided eating the watering can :eek:
30von01.jpg

Meeting her auntie Holly :)
2sbx5aq.jpg

And a tiny rodent found her way over ;):eek:
iymoo7.jpg

I love this picture :)
348ipf4.jpg

And sniffing the watery grass with her stilt legs ! :D
33eu8zn.jpg

tessybear

Visit site
She's just so gorgeous, she has to bend down like a giraffe! :D :D :D
Sorry tessybear but I might just have to steal her....

:D Its those big spindly legs of hers, You're more than welcome to she is far to cheeky for her own good ;)

:D you are going have a fearless horsey when she grows up!:)

That's the best type i always think :) she has heard the sound of the clippers ( mum was cleaning them to do a hog a friends cob ) she just wandered over sniffed them and walked away :D

RutlandH2O

Visit site
Oh, she is just so delicious!!! I love the black and white photo...there's a timeless quality about it. Dolly's daddy has to be a traditional cob, don't you think? She is just dripping in coat!

tessybear

Visit site
Aw she is so lovely. Good idea to get her used to all sorts of different things.

Thank you :) well it's easier to introduce "scary" stuff when she is young and wants to try everything out even if it's just looking at things :) Just got to persuade her not to canter with me attached to the leadrope when being turned out ;)

She is sooooooo CUTE!! :D

Eee she certainly is ! soooooo naughty though too :p

Oh, she is just so delicious!!! I love the black and white photo...there's a timeless quality about it. Dolly's daddy has to be a traditional cob, don't you think? She is just dripping in coat!

They both look content in it i think :) I think he was a big maxi Cob type must have been, she certainly is !

Barney&Buzz

Visit site
My friend had a coloured colt born exactly a week after Dolly, he's called Dennie and is a real rascle! They'd make a great double act!!

tessybear

Visit site
Thank you everyone :D Holly is a lovely dog very calm and cool now she had respect put into her from Tess :p both thick as thieves now dolly picked up the leadrope and walked her ;)

ShadowHunter

Visit site
Both Holly and Dolly look very sweet, adorable girl... shes defiantly very inquisitive :)

Gotta give it too Tessy, she's very calm through all this - i may be stealing them both :p

Jericho

Visit site
OMG dolly is just sooooo cute! I love how she is just investigating everything - she is going to grow up being a very sane girlie!

tessybear

Visit site
Both Holly and Dolly look very sweet, adorable girl... shes defiantly very inquisitive :)

Gotta give it too Tessy, she's very calm through all this - i may be stealing them both :p

Thank you :) Tess is fab now very relaxed about everything

OMG dolly is just sooooo cute! I love how she is just investigating everything - she is going to grow up being a very sane girlie!

Everything is being put into her mouth at the moment to be tested ;)

She is just adorable <3

Thank you lovely :)

tessybear

Visit site
My God that thing is adorable. I'm not a cob fan :eek: but she has such character! She should have her own documentary team!

:DAdorable from a distance... far to cheeky when up close :) I dread to think what they would find if she was watched all day :eek: