Following on from wellies threads...

AnotherNewbie

Visit site
Hi, I've been following the which welly threads with interest as my mum has got through so many pairs recently, just dog walking. Cheap Dunlop ones, 2 x Argyle shorter ones and all have lasted no longer than a month. I'm beginning to think she has leaky feet...!!

Anyways, have been following the threads and showing her the wellies online, but does anyone know of anywhere in the Stratford-on-Avon/Warwickshire/West Mids area that she can actually go and try some of the more expensive brands on? Looking at the Aigle as main possibility at the moment? Everything just seems to be online nowadays!

Tea and biscuits for ideas!

MissChaos

Visit site
Haven't been in but you could try Bailey of Warwick on Emscote Road. Countrywide at Bearley may have Aigles and Le Chameaus in, too.

Saneta

Visit site
I'm a dog walker, and thanks to a recommendation on this forum, I ordered a pair of country Wellies from http://www.jileon.com with fleece insoles. They are absolutely brilliant. Good grip, essential when walking on heaths and in forests. My feet are kept warm and toastie with the additional insole. Customer service was fantastic. I was sent a text to tell me the approximate time of delivery, and they were spot on. They are also very easy to get on and off. Worth checking out!

MissChaos

Visit site
Np :) Positive I've seen them in there before, anyway, and the chain carries them so imagine they could order in. I know Bailey definitely stock Aigle gear.

star26

Visit site
After going through several pairs of Hunters, i ended up buying a pair of Aigles from my local Countrywide. They were the last pair in the sale, so think they were reduced to £50 from over £100! They have lasted me well over 2 years now, and are still in very good condition, despite all the horsey/farm use they have gotten in that time. :)