For all hamster owner

Nasicus

Visit site
I like Syrians, they need to be housed singularly with a minimum cage size of 80cm length x 50cm width (but bigger is always better). I had mine in a 90cm long x 60cm wide x 60cm tall vivarium with two levels, she loved having all the space!

Shady

Visit site
Definitely, Syrians are so cool if you handle them enough to get them tame. I absolutely loved my ones!
Me too Spring, i had a long haired one, he looked just like a Tribble . I had about 4 hamsters during my childhood and another just before i moved to France. Nobody could tell me the import rules regarding them( pet passports had literally just come in) so the family who bought my house kept him and i was really upset saying goodbye, they are such gorgeous little things

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yes defo go for a syrian. They are wonderful little animals. My mum used to breed them for the local pet shop when i was a kid! We had about 40 at one point. It was an amazing job for your mum to have when your a child ;)

MonkeyTheNF

Visit site
Definitely go for syrian as dwarfs can be a handful (mine were anyway!). Wonderful pets just know that if they go in your bedroom that you get used to their noise after a while. Make sure you're patient with them like any animal and the fun you can have with them after you gained their trust is so rewarding (my first syrian used to climb onto my shoulder and just sit there). Also toilet rolls are great cheap toys especially if you put hay with treats hidden inside them! Good luck with your new pet!