For all of the Sheepie fans out there...

JJS

Visit site
Proof that Sheepie remains convinced she's a horse.

[video=youtube_share;xOPT2aeh3vg]https://youtu.be/xOPT2aeh3vg[/video]

She spent over an hour today running around with Flower like a spring lamb, although Flower thought it was all very infantile, and that eating was far more enjoyable when she didn't have a sheep jumping all over her. The fun and games finally ended when the ewes in the next door field came to the fence and tried to say hello. Sheepie wasn't sticking around to see what those funny creatures wanted, and ran straight back to her horse family as quickly as her little legs would carry her. She really is one strange and slightly confused beastie :D

Mule

Visit site
Aww cuteness overload:biggrin4: Sheepie must want to become a permanent member of the herd.

Arzada

Visit site
We're great Sheepie fans and are thinking ahead to shearing day and wondering if your herd is planning to go with Sheepie and hold her hand.

npage123

Visit site
So cute and lovely to see!

Have you ever shouted BaaRamEwe at her? She may do a little trick for you?

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Thanks JJS, I've been waiting for Sheepie n'ewe's (sorry for pun), it's worth the wait! She's pretty relaxed and moves well, perhaps an Intro/Prelim in the not too distant future....? Love your Gang posts:)

Amirah

Visit site
Another big Sheepie fan here, she really want to be a horse. You'll be taking her out on your hacks next.

JJS

Visit site
We're great Sheepie fans and are thinking ahead to shearing day and wondering if your herd is planning to go with Sheepie and hold her hand.

Sheepie would like to remind you that horses like her are clipped, not sheared ;)

Have you ever shouted BaaRamEwe at her? She may do a little trick for you?

I'm sure that Sheepie would have a full repertoire of tricks up her sleeve if I said those magic words, but maybe they have to come from a pig in order to work?

Thanks JJS, I've been waiting for Sheepie n'ewe's (sorry for pun), it's worth the wait! She's pretty relaxed and moves well, perhaps an Intro/Prelim in the not too distant future....? Love your Gang posts:)

She thought she might try her hand at some horse agility first.

When Sheepie is sheared, do we get to vote on an outfit for her??!

After she's clipped (you've got to make sure you use the proper equine terminology), she says that she'll model the Shires sheep print rug and nothing else. She also thinks the rest of her herd should have matching attire so that she doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

Another big Sheepie fan here, she really want to be a horse. You'll be taking her out on your hacks next.

Don't give her any ideas!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
That is one seriously odd sheep! I think she may get to see an ewerologist about her brain wiring.

JJS

Visit site
That is one seriously odd sheep! I think she may get to see an ewerologist about her brain wiring.

If you needed any further evidence to back that opinion up... :D

[video=youtube_share;TdPxBeFbx-U]https://youtu.be/TdPxBeFbx-U[/video]

JJS

Visit site
**bump**

JJS, please could we have another Sheepie story and pics/vids? :)

Sheepie isn't in any mood for taking pictures at the minute! There's a huge tup that's been put in the grazing strip just over from one of our fields to recover from a skin problem, and she spends every minute of the day making heart eyes at him. Every other sheep is treated with a look of disdain, but despite his slightly unconventional appearance right now, she thinks he's the most beautiful sight she's ever seen. Everyone else has been forgotten! :D

npage123

Visit site
Sheepie isn't in any mood for taking pictures at the minute! There's a huge tup that's been put in the grazing strip just over from one of our fields to recover from a skin problem, and she spends every minute of the day making heart eyes at him. Every other sheep is treated with a look of disdain, but despite his slightly unconventional appearance right now, she thinks he's the most beautiful sight she's ever seen. Everyone else has been forgotten! :D

Hahaha! Thank you :D