For anyone who was a fan of my little coblet, Smartie :)

HunTheBun

Visit site
Hello,

Not sure whether any of you are still using this forum but my little cob, Smartie had a few followers and well we sort of dropped off the radar.

If any of you are still around, he is still in fine form - I've been the problem! I had a back injury and have been off for 8 months. Almost back to normal now, yippee! Smartie has been busy doing his other job - RDA work to keep him ticking over.

Here's a little compilation video of my handsome man - he's still being as wonderful as ever! Oh and excuse my lunging attire - I know I shouldn't...

http://youtu.be/zIel2sHvOp8

spike123

Visit site
What a super example of a cob that can do dressage. He's lovely. Loving the attitude on the lunge. Reminds me of my boy lol.

Kikke

Visit site
can I just say Hallelujah!! is he for sale, because I'm intrested!!
What a lovely cob, here is to all cob haters.........

Kallibear

Visit site
I love your little cob. It's what I wanted Piper to be but he just had no interest in being a dressage pony (or putting any effort into working :().

Tobiano

Visit site
Wow somehow I had missed Smartie before now - he is absolutely wonderful. I wish I could ride like you!!!

Sorry to hear you have had a bad back - hope its better now?

Thanks for posting some very inspiring video. Very professionally done too I may add!:)

HunTheBun

Visit site
Love Smartie fabulous,please may I be cheeky and ask how you get such a silky tail .

A combination of Gallop shampoo for greys, Aussie 3 minute miracle, Carr Day and Martin Mane and tail conditioning spray and final spritz of Supreme Products sparkle spray! It's hard work ha!

PorkChop

Visit site
Smartie is gorgeous and you ride him beautifully - love the bit in the video of you cantering across a field, encouraging him to open out and he looks so not fussed!

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
That was great, loved his little fly kick at your strange clothing!
I suggest you don't enter him in local point to point.
Really, he is "a right nice type"
I think he would suit me if you want to "get rid" :)
Nice music.

Last edited: