For fun, if you could make a horsey wish...

poiuytrewq

Visit site
What would it be? Anything.

I'd wish for my field to be perfect all year round! The exact right amount of grass as it seems to go from knee deep way too much to bald very quickly! Also the right going, not too hard and never muddy.
This to me would be like heaven and make life easy!

What's your random realistic or not wish?

Celtic Fringe

Visit site
I need to win the lottery (or bump off several well-to-do family members) so I can retire and buy a tiny house and some land near our lovely trainer. This way we could find out if Young Cob really could be a dressage diva, or at the very least continue with his excellent training. I could also have Old Cob at home too and maybe some goats to keep him on his toes!

skint1

Visit site
I wish I could wake up tomorrow with both me and my horse being sound and our correct weights- as a supplementary wish, that I could keep all the riding tips I've learned in my head so that I could be a better rider for him

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
That they could live forever - or at least as long as me. Although if they did I would never have known my Draft mare who is absolutely fabulous.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I'd make Frank 10 years younger, so we could do it all again because I think we might actually crack it properly the second time around :D

eventer and proud

Visit site
I want to event and I suppose it would make sense for me to wish that I could have it easier to get to the too, but in a way I want to work hard to get what I want. So i suppose that i would say that I will finally get to the top and ride at the Olympics but that i have to get there myself. I also wish that Jonty can buy Art.

Pippity

Visit site
For my share horse to be physically ten years younger, but with his current knowledge. And for him to stop being convinced trotting poles are the work of the devil.

Alternatively, the time, money and energy to keep the IDxTB of my dreams.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I like your field wish OP....but if I could have one right now I think it would be for the midget mare to grow. Horses with the temperament, personality and ability that she's beginning to show don't come along very often and I so want to ride her in a year's time, but I'm worried that I'll be too much of a lump for her :(

Mariposa

Visit site
Could I bring one back from horsey heaven? I still miss my gelding who we lost 2 years ago. We only had him for a couple of seasons but he was very special, I miss him daily. What I'd do to have him back as a young(er) horse.

eggs

Visit site
That there wouldn't be any flipping flies and that goes double for horse flies ( guess who got bitten by a horse fly today ).

oldie48

Visit site
That I'd started riding at 30 instead of 50 and I'd found Mr B when I was 40 rather than 65 but he's making my horsey wishes come true anyway, so it's hard not to feel blessed!

Pie's mum

Visit site
I would wish for a fountain of youth to dip my darling Pie into. I would love him to be 15 years younger and just starting out in his career rather than coming towards the end.