Pictures For fun: What class & what turn out?

BBP

Visit site
He is indeed PRExWelsh (25% D) so we can go in the wpbr classes but sadly no foreign breeds classes to be had where I am! I’ll chuck him in a few riding horse classes purely for the experience - I’m not clipping his legs for it but i could tidy up with scissors & I do need to tackle the mane a bit. Although I am intending to practice scallop plaits when we get a nice day, see if we can keep the waves!

The novelty classes are usually for young children getting first show experience in my area from what I’ve seen & they don’t need this lump of excitement entering and ruining the vibes 😂

Plaited mane & tail for riding horse? Black show jacket? Plain bridle ok?
Hopefully he is more sensible than my PRE x Welsh (25% B)!! I never did show mine, partly because no classes fit and partly because he’s nuts. I just did trec with him which was good for exposing him to life.

Boughtabay

Visit site
Hopefully he is more sensible than my PRE x Welsh (25% B)!! I never did show mine, partly because no classes fit and partly because he’s nuts. I just did trec with him which was good for exposing him to life.
Yeah, not sure on that one. I’ve just lunged him as his last bit of exercise before we take stock to the RW (obviously, not him 😂) and he’s done his best stallion impression and f*d off to join the cows … got it together for attempt #2 but maybe I’m being a bit optimistic with this thread 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: BBP