For Rambo or any other BSJA Bod Am Champs?

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
I'm trying to make head or tail of the rules. The 1st rounds have just started from 1st September so is that for this year or 2008? The wording on the wesite is as follows

First round competitions to be held from the 1st September 2007 – 31st August 2008 , there will be no restriction on the number of first round competitions held. Two Second Round competitions at each height will be allocated in each Region and will run Mid September to the middle of November.

So I'm presuming that the 1st rounds running now are the last chance to qualify for the 2nd rounds for this year and 1st September is 2008
confused.gif

No idea where my rule book is
crazy.gif

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
1st rounds go on throughout the year you have i think till MAy to get 4 double clears in BN, Disc, Newcomers or fox if you do you are sent a letter and automatically go forward for the second rounds

2 competitions in each area will hold 2nd round competitions - so in essex it would be Towerlands and Norton HEath (lets just say)

Then if you get placed i think you go to the finals - the Fox being held at HOYS !!

KarenX

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
1st rounds go on throughout the year you have i think till MAy to get 4 double clears in BN, Disc, Newcomers or fox if you do you are sent a letter and automatically go forward for the second rounds

2 competitions in each area will hold 2nd round competitions - so in essex it would be Towerlands and Norton HEath (lets just say)

Then if you get placed i think you go to the finals - the Fox being held at HOYS !!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she meant the Amateur 2nd rounds, not the national classes..

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she meant the Amateur 2nd rounds, not the national classes..

[/ QUOTE ]

oh right sorry didnt really read just rambled on !! ha ha