For Sparky & Manny Fans! Video/pic.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
After a rotten winter the horses were at last allowed onto the top field which has vaguely started to go green after it was burnt off by that bitter wind we had. To say they kicked up their heels is an understatement (including Bea who is due in six weeks; just try telling her to take it easy! :D) I call Manny my little Exmoor with his mealy muzzle and woolly bear coat. :)

Hope they don't bore you too much or take too long to buffer.

DSCF0008-3.jpg

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
They look to be having a whale of a time:) Can't wait until our youngsters are back out in the summer fields. Another month to go weather permitting.

Don't worry, they'll still be coming in at night for a while yet seeing as nothing's grown yet but I can't wait to get them out again; it's been a long time since September!

Love them both - you really do have a wonderful eye and breed some cracking types!

thank_you_blush_sign_by_mirz123-d37xb7y.gif

Click on the 2nd two pictures- they are actually videos.

Thanks for that.

Delicious_D

Visit site
lovey younsters...in horrid condition and clearly in danger..but no worries, ill happily take them off your hands :D just send them in the post to me :D

joeanne

Visit site
lovey younsters...in horrid condition and clearly in danger..but no worries, ill happily take them off your hands :D just send them in the post to me :D

You can bog off.....Sparks is MINE!!!
Maesfen both are looking utterly delicious! Sparks really has stolen my heart, and am waiting the arrival of his sibling with enormously baited breath!!!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
You can bog off.....Sparks is MINE!!!
Maesfen both are looking utterly delicious! Sparks really has stolen my heart, and am waiting the arrival of his sibling with enormously baited breath!!!

Lol Jo'! Sorry DD, if you can't afford the postage and all that; don't think Sparks would forgive me if I paid to take him away! :eek:
I've a sneaky feeling this one is going to be a chestnut filly; probably wrong on all counts now but that's the gut feeling atm although I won't mind whatever it is. I just hope that Bea and foal and the same goes for everyone else expecting, that all goes well for both of them. If Bea's got any sense she'll leave sprog cooking until the very much warmer weather is here and not before.

Thanks G, I do rather like them but I know I'm biased. I know Manny is going to take years to grow into himself before he looks anything like but could be well worth the wait and he has such a lovely nature, very laid back so a great foil for Sparks who has been a very ugly duckling all winter but might now just about be over it and all in all, I'm very glad I chose Tobago again.

htobago

Visit site
Second and third picture go to video if you click on them.

All lovely but dark bay with little white socks is very, very smart.

That's Sparky! By pure-bred Arab H Tobago out of Maesfen's utterly wonderful TB Witches Broom (Bea) - and I know I'm biased but he's my favourite too!

Can't wait to see his full sibling - not toooo long now!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Thanks Kate, but the thanks is all mine.

I know it's ages since I've put up anything about him but he has been the proverbial very ugly duckling all winter so it's lovely to see him coming back to what he will be later on although one thing he's never lost is his movement! Just need to either sell or geld him now!

Hurricanelady

Visit site
So great to see them enjoying themselves after this hard winter, mine have only just got out of their winter sacrificial paddock/the arena too. What lovely horses, the bay with the white socks has got the most beautiful movement :)

htobago

Visit site
Thanks Kate, but the thanks is all mine.

I know it's ages since I've put up anything about him but he has been the proverbial very ugly duckling all winter so it's lovely to see him coming back to what he will be later on although one thing he's never lost is his movement! Just need to either sell or geld him now!

Well, he's certainly turning into the proverbial swan now! :)

I managed to watch the videos on my laptop, but this computer refuses to access photobucket, so is there any chance you could email these videos to me in some form that isn't photobucket? I'd love to include a clip of Sparky in a website Jane is making for the boy.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Lovely vids and horses:) (So nice to see sunshine and hear birdies tweeting too;))
I love the 2nd vid,the mummies are running around too and then are slowing down gradually,like 'Woo! Phewf! Yes,well...phewf...that's enough..phewf..of that..feel a bit...phewf...puffed..gonna just stop here and...phew..eat for a bit,I think...':D

joeanne

Visit site
Jo is having a chestnut filly Maesfen, so you can swap stories ;).

Didn't realise he was by htobago, he's stunning :)

You missy will get it sent in the post should it come out either chestnut OR a filly!!!

And anyway Dam is bay, and dad is liver chestnut, so most likely is a bay. And I pre ordered a colt anyways :p