For Sparky & Manny Fans! Video/pic.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Hate to tell you Jo, that she HAS had a chestnut filly by a chestnut, gorgeous it is too, by Valeur R. It was also a toss up whether Kitty was chestnut or not to a dark bay like Bea herself, you couldn't tell at all, only by guess work did we get it right (bay) and she is a rich mahogany bay, like a conker! Also Bea's grand sire is a red hot chestnut so it is there lurking in the background.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Really like the darker bay youngster very good at flying changes too lol what the breeding?

Sportznight do you still have your coloured if so not seen any photos for ages.

Thank you. He's by H Tobago out of Bea (Witches Broom) so a full Anglo Arab. He's always been very nimble and well balanced right from the start.

SN does indeed still have the lovely Matilda and Hector. :)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I would love to be able to keep him but sadly, circumstances are changing here so I must sell. If I have to keep til older, he has to be gelded very shortly so his adverts are already out there in case someone needs a nice colt.

I'll tell SN you need your fix!

joeanne

Visit site
Hate to tell you Jo, that she HAS had a chestnut filly by a chestnut, gorgeous it is too, by Valeur R. It was also a toss up whether Kitty was chestnut or not to a dark bay like Bea herself, you couldn't tell at all, only by guess work did we get it right (bay) and she is a rich mahogany bay, like a conker! Also Bea's grand sire is a red hot chestnut so it is there lurking in the background.

No she is on about mine.....bay mare, gone to a liver chestnut stallion, theory is I will get a bay colt....as ordered! :D

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
No she is on about mine.....bay mare, gone to a liver chestnut stallion, theory is I will get a bay colt....as ordered! :D

LOl, embarrassed or what?!
embarrassed_by_paigehpleuvoir.gif

Hope you get what you wish for. :)