For those of you who go straight from the yar to work...

coen

Visit site
I agree that you should cover as much of yourself as you can, then wash hands, get changed, use babywipes and lots of perfume in the hair, brush hair and put on makeup in the car.

CBFan

Visit site
wash etc it the morning, go to yard in yard clothes, muck out, turn out, sometimes even ride. go to work and get washed and changed in loos, applying decent amount of nicely fragranced body spray - small office and nice loos make it all the more easy!

VixieTrix

Visit site
I think it's my hair that smells the most, maybe I need some dry shampoo and there's nowhere really to get clean, so I'm worried I'll have a big trail of straw hanging off me! My two do look oddly at me if I look/smell clean though, which says it all

I'm sure you hair doesn't smell :) but try wearing a shower cap when you muck out, change rugs etc i find it really helps stop me smelling!!! :D and cos its light material you hair doesn't get all hot and sweaty xxx

VixieTrix

Visit site
It is with out doubt my hair I struggle with the most!! I have lots of thick wild wavy long hair with a fringe and I only have to think wind and rain and it boings about all excited, that and my weepy eye in the wind/cold/sunshine - even if I put make up on after yard it ends up down my face.

I tend to just TO in mornings and do jobs at night but they have been in a lot recently so I swapped to shavings which helps a lot and I can get away with just a skip out in the morning of the obvious mounds. I believe that a girl can never have too many pairs of Wellies !!

I've got a long coat which protects me from most stinks/mud.

I have longish thick hair too :S in the morning i wind it all up into a bun, squirt some hairspray and when i get to work it comes out quite nice and wavy but under control :D

Walrus

Visit site
You see the only problem with covering up lots and wearing a hat is the sweatyness! I get hot really easily and hate sweating before work. It's a fine line between loose clothing and covering up! :)