For those of you who have PTS/lost horses recently

Tinsel Town

Visit site
Though this was quite nice, rest in peace.

735217_10151947482147080_73955344_n.jpg

morrismob

Visit site
It's a lovely picture and is on my 15 yr old daughters wall after she lost her much loved horse September 2011 and it really helps her x

smellsofhorse

Visit site
I lost my lovely boy, Perry in June.
I saw this picture a few weeks ago and I burst into tears.

I scattered his ashes in the woods
we used to ride in.
I visit him with my dogs and ride past with my other horse Wizz, who Perry used to look after.

I like to think he's still looking out for wizz who I know still misses him too.

Tinsel Town

Visit site
I lost my lovely boy, Perry in June.
I saw this picture a few weeks ago and I burst into tears.

I scattered his ashes in the woods
we used to ride in.
I visit him with my dogs and ride past with my other horse Wizz, who Perry used to look after.

I like to think he's still looking out for wizz who I know still misses him too.

awww :( poor you. lovely to scatter his ashes in the woods where you used to ride him x

scotsgirl

New User
Visit site
Aww jeez - just when you think you're ok the tears come on again!! That is a lovely picture. I lost my old girl in September, home bred and had her for 24 years. RIP my beautiful girl. x

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Oh dear! That's just set the water works off again, lost my girl recently and it really is one of the hardest things to get over.

googol

Visit site
I really love this

We are going up to where our old boy is buried next weekend and this has made me strangely look forward to it <3

Niddlynoo

Visit site
Haven't lost a horse recently, but being in hospital being treated for the big C, it doesn't take a lot to set me off.
It's a beautiful picture, reassures me that when it's my time, my beautiful horses will be there to meet me x

Tinsel Town

Visit site
Haven't lost a horse recently, but being in hospital being treated for the big C, it doesn't take a lot to set me off.
It's a beautiful picture, reassures me that when it's my time, my beautiful horses will be there to meet me x

sorry to hear that your not well, I'm glad the picture has had that affect :)
i hope your treatment goes well x