For those who enjoyed my fall video last week.....sorry!!

4whitesocks

Visit site
But we didn't fall today - wooo hoooo!!
Ended up going round twice in the novice class (3ft) - first time was v v nervous after fall last week - we stopped at the drop into the 1st water (they reversed the direction of the course & it felt much more technical, & both waters were drops which I HATE!). There was an upright - then drop into water then roller out....UGGGGHHHH
we jumped first part, ground to a halt & in the end I rode down the side and out over the roller
we had a run out at the third last (skinny log to dog leg roller) and the 2nd last (had lost the ability to breath at that stage...but we got over all of them and home)

Best mate said - f8ck it why don't you go again now you have your nerve back so madly I agreed (horse is v fit...) we "almost" didn't stop at water this time (just took a step back though) and missed the skinny log again (DOH!) but it was a much better round over all - I just let him on & we had a really nice rhythym going - there were lots of tricky turns & funny angles & he really flew it....

Before second round - looking all pleased with ourselves...
000_0590.jpg

Into the first water - eventually - please ignore my position, seriously! (this plus that video from last week don't make a v good impression!!)
000_0594.jpg

Not great pic but out of second water....
000_0595.jpg

The professional pics were great but he's not online - really happy with teh day & myself to be honest - last summer I was hyperventilating at a cross pole.....

hati

community.webshots.com
i recognise the course! Its Annaharvey, I've some of the ode's there. Nice course, the big trakener (sp?) is scary from a 15hander! Glad you had such a successful day.

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks a million folks....still grinning this morning at how brave I am!! Lol!! well that was until I discovered I had a flat & the spare was also flat...nice!

But I am still off the cigarettes (day 7) so onwards and upwards!